Thursday, November 6, 2014

Summer Garden Throw Ta-Dah!!




I've noticed quite a bit of criticism floating around one of my very favorite blogs recently.  Isn't your choice to read or not read a particular blogger.  Isn't the blogger's choice what they choose to post?  I personally get a huge amount of joy from every single blog that I CHOOSE to visit and am always so grateful they continue to share  what they want to share.  Whether it is pretty pictures, what they are currently baking or their deepest thoughts.  We all have our crafty heroes here in blogland, don't we?  People who inspire us to create, to throw color together and trust that it will all work out in the end.  A lot of mine are listed right over there on the sidebar.  I am always so amazed to see what others have come up with...sewing, knitting, crocheting, re-purposing, simple living.  You are all such an inspiration!

{
The beginning of my throw...

 
My Summer Garden Throw is done. 
 I have already enjoyed this blanket so very much!





Colors like berry blue, pistachio, plum, sunshine,
lemonade, raspberry, robins egg blue,
strawberry makes this truly feel summery. 
It has come in handy on some very cold mornings as the season is slowly starting to turn to Fall. 
 
 Early Saturday mornings cuddled up with my favorite little boy. 



This is a little gazebo where I go and have lunch sometimes.
  Doesn't it just look right at home?
 



165 - 3 round squares
all using the join-as-you-go method



Pure happiness!!
 

Linking up with:

14 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful, what a lovely project

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, absolutely stunning. You are incredibly creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you are incredibly sweet. Thanks for always taking time to leave such nice comments!

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely like a field of wildflowers without the bees :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Perfect description! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  5. Your blanket is beautiful!! I love the scalloped border, it finishes it off beautifully. I suspect that I know the blog that you are referring to, I agree, if you don't like what you find in a post or a blog, just move on past. I was bought up to believe that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I don't suppose that if someone reads the newspaper and disagrees with an article they write a letter to the paper every time, so why write a comment on a blog. It is the same thing really isn't it! Let us hope that this too will pass and all will be good in the world again very soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! You are always so kind with your comments. Hope things are going smoothly for you today!

      Delete
  6. Absolutely beautiful - those rainbow colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ribbie! This is gorgeus blanket! I love your happy colours! x Teje

    ReplyDelete